14 November 2011

Nostalgia Drive

How many of you watched Steins;Gate, an anime that was based on a Japanese visual novel developed by 5pb and Nitroplus which under the same title? *fuh*
To those who watched/played Steins;Gate before, I reckon you don't need any explanation on the title. 
For others, let me enlighten you.

Okabe Rintarō of  Steins;Gate

Steins;Gate, taking place in Akihabara is about one self-proclaimed mad scientist, Okabe Rintaro and his 'lab members' who have turn a microwave oven to a device that can send e-mail to the past. I know it sounds crazy but the theme of this anime revolved around time travel and conspiracies.
The success of the experiment is revealed in episode 6,  Butterfly Effect's Convergence. Okabe has suggested that the mail they are going to send to past to be named "Nostalgia Drive" but due to the unusual naming sense, it was rejected. D-Mail was later then used as its 'official' name.

So, I just use this as my blog title. I call it "Nostalgia Drive"! Problems?
エルサイコングルゥ

No comments:

Post a Comment